Orders are processed Monday to Friday with the exception of public holidays, we also do not process or ship orders on weekends. Please allow at least 24 hours after the booking has been made to receive a tracking number with an update.
We occasionally experience delays with our various chosen carriers, but overall these are the current delivery estimates:
- Deutsche Post: please allow 3 to 7 working days
- Royal Mail: please allow 3 to 5 working days
- Fedex: please allow up to 10 days (depending on the delivery country)
- Australia Post: please allow 3 to 7 working days (shipments to New Zealand may take up to 2 weeks)
- Correos: 3 to 5 working days (Canary Island and Balearic Island may take up to 2 weeks)
It’s recommended that when placing your order you ensure that there is sufficient time for it to reach your address.
Alternatively, you can have the order sent directly to Japan - this can take up to 5 days. The system will provide this option at time of booking.
Please note that customers in South America and Asia may experience further delays. We recommend placing your order well in advance of your trip.