What are the procedures for entry?

Reservations Team
Reservations Team
  • Created
Due to the current crisis, we advise you to visit the website of the Japanese embassy in your country to find out about the procedures for entry.
Normally, for citizens of the European Union, Switzerland and Canada, you just need a valid passport (for the duration of your stay). A visa is not necessary for a tourist stay of less than 90 days.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.