Can I change my Japan Rail Pass?

Reservations Team
Reservations Team
  • Updated
You have already ordered your Japan Rail Pass, and upon reflection, you would like to change the duration, or switch from a normal pass to a Green pass. Either of these options are possible. All you need to do is place a new order within the following three months. You must then return to us your first voucher for a full refund (excluding delivery costs of the first order), by registered mail, with a note of explanation, to the following address: Japan Experience 25 Wilton Road, Victoria London - SW1V 1LW UNITED KINGDOM Please note that there is still a delivery charge for the new delivery. We thank you in advance for checking that you will receive your delivery before your departure (estimate your delivery time).

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.